play my favourite song.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
So many things have been happening since my last blog post that I refused to blog anymore! But I was UBER inspired today I so have to talk about it. I super have a crush on Fredy cause' his choreography rocks my socks off!

I am so going to sign up for Fredy's and Gin's course at Oschool but I'm gonna be so dead cause' then I'll be dancing almost everyday:

Monday: Sheila's
Tuesday: Ahmad's practice
Wednesday: Either rest of Sheila's jazz
Thursday: Gin's
Friday: Fredy's
Saturday: Ahmad's practice
Sunday: Caleb/Candy's practice

On top of that, I want to pull up my CAPS, has driving test, needs to go Guilly.

I definitely never regret doing SW4214 cause' it has been really enriching and there was many new found friendship and stuff, but it's like now I'm super lagging behind in terms of dance. It's like I already take quite some time to remember steps before that and now it has deproved even more. I realised this today at Fredy's class cause' for a part of the dance I was just standing there not doing anything cause' I can't remember any steps. It's like this has never happened to me before and it's quite scary for me. I guess I've to focus more during dance lessons and work even harder to catch up!

Now I can't wait for the module to end so I can chiong dance lessons (: ROCKS! 1 more week..

Life sucks, take drugs! HAA!